TractAir are official distributors for PTG CTIS.
Tyre pressures are critical if you want to get the best from your machine. The central tyre pressure control system will save fuel, minimise ground compaction and reduce tyre wear by allowing you to maintain the correct tyre pressures for varying loads, field conditions and speeds. This is all possible on the move at the touch of a button, either via a separate CTIS control unit or if the tractor has IsoBus on the tractors own on board display.
In the field, low pressures are needed to spread the weight of the machine and to maximise grip. Conversely on the road higher pressures are needed to give stability, fuel efficiency and minimise tyre wear. Available for tractors, trailers, combines, sprayers, forage harvesters – in fact anything with wheels
Why Choose CTIS?
- Reduced fuel consumption up to 10%
- Up to 20% less tyre wear
- Up to 20% more traction
- Increase in yield due to reduced soil compaction up to 6%
- Increased Grip & Stability On The Road
- Better Self Cleaning Of Tyre Tread In The Field
- Change Pressure While Moving
- Longer Working Season, Especially In Wet Areas
- Tested to last more than 10,000 hours
- Pneumatically controlled check-valves (Seals and air lines are only pressurised during pressure change)
- No loss of pressure in case of damaged air lines or leaks
The PTG CTIS system allows the farmer to change pressures from inside the cab at the touch of a button, either on a dedicated control panel or built into the tractor display. PTG CTIS function while in motion and at any speed. The air supply comes from an on board engine driven compressor. Additional hydraulic driven compressors are available to increase inflation times for tractor / trailer combinations and slurry tanker applications. Mounted either on the tractor, trailer or slurry tanker. Trailer and implement tyre pressures can be controlled from inside the tractor via the same control unit or IsoBus controlled tractor dash.
The PTG CTIS system is easy to fit and will deliver a very quick return on investment. Please read our presentations for more information and contact us to discuss what we can do for you.